A Sled Dog Race in the Heart of Idaho
We are pleased to announce the participation of these world class mushers to the 2018 McCall Ultra Challenge
DETAILS FOR MUSHERS ONLY
- Mushers can complete the application process via paper by clicking on the Sign Up Packet.
- All Mushers must read and follow the McCall Ultra Sled Dog Challenge Rules.
- Mushers are responsible to provide their own 'Heet'
- If you have any questions, before registering or before the race, please ask!
- Completed Entry Form, including waiver.
- Completed Musher Profile Form (2 pages).
- Entry fee (in US dollars): Mail a check to the address on your application form or link below.
- Your application will be considered 'official' once you have submitted your completed entry form and payment.
We are excited to be able to tell you about the mushers who are coming to the McCall Ultra Sled Dog Challenge in the
heart of Idaho's Central West Mountains.
has details about the mushers, their dogs and their goals.
Laurie Warren Trevor Warren Miriam Osredkar
Spencer Bruggeman Brett Bruggeman Josi Thyr
Jessie Royer Dylan Harris Madeline Rubida
1st Place $ 3,000
2nd Place $ 2,500 3rd Place $ 2,000 4th Place $ 1,250 5th Place $ 750 6th Place $ 500
7th Place $ 150
8th Place $ 150
9th Place $ 150
10th Place $ 150
11th Place $ 150
12th Place $ 150 Scratch Team$50 Cabela’s Gift Card
Postmarked: December 15 $200
Postmarked: January 1 $300
Postmarked: January 15 $400
Operating on U.S. Forest Service land under permit from Boise and Payette National Forests.